Writing (individual work)
UNIT 4: SPACE 6th GRADE WRITING
Make a Solar System. Choose and draw:
- A planet or planets
- A telescope
- A satellite
- A rocket or rockets
- An alien or aliens
- A UFO or UFOs
- An astronaut or astronauts
- A moon or moons
Now you have to write about your picture. Describe your picture.
Our new work in group is about Space. We are going to learn about our Solar System.
Find the information in the following links:
UNIT 4: SOLAR SYSTEM 6th GRADE
ABOUT SOLAR SYSTEM
- What´s the Solar System?
- What things can you find in the Solar System?
- How did the Solar System form?
ABOUT THE PLANETS
- How much would you weigh on _______? (Write the name of the planet on the line).
- The planet: describe the planet.
- Surface, geography, other characteristics.
- The time
- Distance from the Sun
Group 1: Solar System Mercury
Group 2: Venus Earth
Group 3: Mars Jupiter
Group 4: Saturn Uranus
Group 5: Neptune Pluto